Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 32 – Disturbing Results

This morning’s Weigh-in didn’t go the way I was expecting it to go. I weighed-in at 209 pounds, an actual 2 pound weight gain. At this point I seem to be going two steps forward and one step back. Sometimes even worse. Even being an optimist I struggle with my energy to push on. It seems like I have tried so hard but it’s like running in deep mud.

Yesterday was one of the days I don’t workout. Looks like I should have worked out anyway but I am concerned that my feet will get some sort of injury if I don’t give them some of rest. Maybe I’m not looking at all the options I have available like riding a bike or swimming. I think I better look closer at the other options. For now though, the mid-day workout is great for the days I can afford the time.

Today has been a very busy day and my scheduled mid-day workout break has come and gone. I have a meeting this evening at 6:30 so time will be really tight if I wait till quitting time to go to the gym so I am planning on leaving work 30 minutes early and head to the gym. I am going to try my push to the 7.0 speed during the last three minutes on the treadmill again.

With my 2 pound weight gain today, I am losing ground but not out of the race. This weight gain brings my daily average to a measly .19 pounds. That number is dropping fast. I am hoping I am just on a plateau that will break soon. By the end of this week I have lost nothing. I guess that means the good news is that I didn’t gain either so for now I will have to accept that. I will carryover my goal that I failed to hit into next week. My goal then is the same: beat 208 pounds by this time next week. Plus, my target for May 21st is to beat my lowest weight of 205.

No comments:

Post a Comment